Tuesday, August 19, 2014

New Associate Pastor


The Combs Family
Grace Baptist Church will have a new associate pastor. After an extensive search, Matthew Combs was called by the congregation and will begin his ministry at the church in September. 

Matt graduated from Liberty University (2007), and is currently pursuing his Masters of Divinity at The Expositors Seminary.  He and his wife Stephanie have two daughters (Grace - 6, Hannah - 2).

Matt comes to Grace Baptist after seven years of full-time ministry in various roles: Pastoral Intern (Timberlake Baptist Church), Youth Pastor, Worship Leader, High School Bible Teacher, Basketball Coach, Golf Coach,  and Discipleship Leader.  Matt feels his experience has given him a unique perspective, 

"I believe the circumstances of my life, growing up as a military child, and moving all over the country has given me a skill set that allows me to get to know and be comfortable with people of all ages and backgrounds. I love people, and I want everyone I meet to know who God is and what He has done and will continue to do in their lives as they choose to follow Him."

No comments:

Post a Comment